Guanacaste is poised for growth and here are a few findings from a recent study
1. The arrival of tourists through the Guanacaste airport already exceeds pre-pandemic levels.
2. Several hotel chains are managinge the construction of new lodgings or expansion of existing ones.
3. There is a thriving market for luxury home construction.
4. Eco resort projects are the new trend.
5. There are important transactions for land with a leaning towards beachfront and ocean view developments.
6. The most sought-after properties are the closest to the airport.
7. Highly regarded areas for investment include Celeste, Papagayo, Santa Teresa, Conchal, Mojagua, Santa Elena, Pinilla, Manzanillo, Nosara and Garza.
8. International developers have settled in the province in search of remaining development parcels.
9. The cost of land has skyrocketed in reaction to demand.
10. Surfing is a driving factor in beach area growth.