ContributeTake advantage of the new visa especially for Digital Nomads
Many travel writers and bloggers are location independent or class themselves as digital nomads, we’ are hoping to start a regular Nomadic Times Blog for Guanacaste which is written by travel writers with a nomadic spirit who are fortunate enough to visit this special place. This portion of my site is intended to inspire and help people just like you to achieve location independence and overcome the challenges of being a digital nomad.
We prefer posts that draw on personal details and experience.
- Posts must be original and must not have appeared elsewhere.
- There’s no payment for guest articles.
- Your article will be promoted across my extensive social networks.
- We will include your byline and image as author, a brief bio and one link to your author website or book,product, or landing page, as well as links to your social networks.
- Your article should include a featured image and at least 3 additional images (but the more the merrier, because this draws more attention to your article easier to pin and share.)